Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The slow march of Snowe Creek

Well I now have the Backcoutry permit for our trip on Thursday and Friday. We will be accending up Snowe Creek (2800' elevation in 2.5 miles) and then we will camp just below North Dome. North Dome in directly across the valley from Half Dome so we should have some very good views. After a trip up North Dome in the AM we will follow the north rim to Yosemite Point and then down to the top of Yosemite Falls and finally down the Falls trail. It should be a fairly challenging trip.

I just left the Visitors Center where Paula was working at the time. As I arrived there the ambulance arrived also. When I walked in, the Ranger was taking a BP on an elderly patient and Paula wasn't trying to work on him or stick needles in him. Instead she was showing people about trails on the large map. I was amazed. I have never seen Paula that close to a patient that she wasn't working on.

So, we will update again on Monday.
R.J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home