Friday, July 07, 2006

Photos and Talent should be coming on Monday!

I think I have a work around for the photo problems. The only kink is I will not have any access to the computer until Monday. So you will have to wait. Also, I will try to get Paula to post something, you know with a point, and with good grammar, etc.

But as far as this week in the valley it have been very slow. Mon. was busy and the rest of the week has not been crowded. Part of the reason could be from the landslide on Rte. 140 (the main access to the park) http://www.inciweb.org/incident/236/ Click on the News Releases to see additional photos.

Paula will be taking two climbing classes this weekend. One on Crack Climbing, and the other will be on Lead Climbing. So it should be an interesting weekend for her. I will likely try to do some big day hikes.

Talk to everyone soon.
R.J.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys, I think RJ just said Paula's on CRACK?!?!?!

GW

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope she kicks his butt.

3:02 PM  
Blogger R.J. said...

G-man: at least part of me is on (the) crack. I left behind bits of skin and blood here and there while climbing. Looks like the knuckles of my left hand lost a fight with a Cuissenart. -Paula

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home