Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hanging out on the corner of Knapp Road and Nurburgring

Well after a very enjoyable 2 weeks in South Wales, I am finally on the move headed to McMurdo. Currently I am in Denver for training, orientation, and HR paperwork. I now know that I can't chase the Penguins. We have a half day in the office tomorrow and then we are off to Denver International Airport. Where I will be processed into the airport system, and I will be spit out on Thursday AM in Christchurch, NZ. As many of you have already heard, Paula is enjoying the sun and sauna of Antarctica. It has been in the -10F t0 -25F range.

And since our camera is in McMurdo with Paula, I will be posting a few photos from my last run with SW2 and everyone that was willing to go play in the rain on a sunny evening.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I'm really enjoying being an "only child" for the first time since I was 18 months old.

My co-workers want to know why you can't chase the penguins. Is this just a silly rule or is there a legitimate reason for this?

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe flight and tell Paula we miss her too. What I really want to know is can the penquins chase you???????

Let us know when the toilet flushes backwards.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Beth, I too feel like an only child now that RJ's gone... Ahhh... 6 months of peace and... who's kidding who, there's never peace and quiet in South Wales...

GW

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home