Wednesday, August 23, 2006

And the tests have been completed.

The water does go clockwise here! I have no video at this point because Paula has the camera on the Ice. But as soon as possible, I will have documentation.

After a long day or two of flying, I am in Christchurch. The weather here is fine, it is about 50F and not windy or raining. My hotel room at the YMCA is good, it is right across from the major park and gardens in the city and it is only 5 blocks from the city center.

I recieved a message from Paula today that the weather has taken a turn for the worse in McMurdo. Winds around 40 knots, which would be tough for our C-17 flight to make it in. So we will see soon if I have an extra day here in NZ.

Time for some sleep and then 8:30AM Extreme Cold Weather gear fitting. With the remainder of the day off.

R.J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home