Friday, October 21, 2016

Two liters a day.

Current Temperature 0F Wind Chill -16F Mostly Cloudy

So two liters a day.  That is the amount of water that I have to drink everyday on top of juice, milk, diet Coke, etc.  We are back to the wonderful world of no humidity and cold.  I can immediately tell by the condition of the back of my hands whether or not I have been drinking enough.  They will start to dry up in a half a day.   It is amazing how dry things are.  Add on top of that the cold, and the constant hand washing that we do to prevent colds from spreading and you get to know what hand cream works the best for you.

All is well, Paula is working out at the airfield tonight (it is 20:00 as I write this) and I am working late and I just came from helicopter training.  Photos to come of that.

Until next time.
R.J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home