Thursday, December 07, 2006

New Desktop Photo

Here is a new photo for everyone's desktop. I know it is close to the holidays and you want to put your favorite Christmas photo or Snowmobile photo in Stumpy's case, but I think everyone should have these two little Adeli's on the screen for a week.

I have attached the photo without shrinking it down. So you can click on the small photo to get the fullsize version and then right mouse click on the big photo and select 'Set as Background'.

That is all.

R.J.

P.S. I did this now, because I know Beth is going out to see my parents this weekend. And she can fix their computer if this doesn't work.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'll be in S. Wales this weekend for the big Bob birthday bash and I am a highly-trained IT professional. On the other hand, at this point in my career I really don't touch the software or computers. I just manage the geeks who know how to make them work.

Buffalo is feeling a lot like Antarctica this week.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The penguins are now displayed
on our computer. Can you bring
us a pair home?

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going to put the link here but if you Google "Antarctica crud" you'll come up with an article on Reuters.com titled "In Antarctica, the Crud is a natural hazard".

R.J. or Paula - have you had any encounters with McMurdo Crud yet?

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo. We do enjoy the Penguin chronicles. Since you seem to be taking orders, Julie and I would like a pair as well.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home