Friday, September 28, 2007

Antarctica Version 2.0

Well the time has come again, the time to avoid winter once again. Our last winter was in 2005-2006. This is a pretty good gig.

I am currently in Denver for Raytheon Polar Services orientation and Paula will be following behind me on Sat. So I will be on the Ice once again on Oct. 2nd and Paula will be there on Oct. 5th. We will both be in different positions this season. I will be a Lieutanent in the Fire Department and Paula will be an Electronics Technician at Crary Lab. So it will be much more inline with our talents this season.

I don't have much more right now since it is currently 2AM and I have to be up at 6AM. This is a starting point and I will report again once I touch the ground in NZ. So look again late this weekend or on Monday morning.

RJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home